Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The dream of the 90s...

The dream of the 90s was alive today, indeed. The framers are in the home-stretch as you'll see in the pictures below. Their productivity today was motivated by a 90s playlist that was second to none. REM, Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Everclear, Sublime, Counting Crows... all since I've been home. I can only imagine what I missed earlier in the day. Luckily, the crew is working overtime tonight so the hits keep on coming.

I'm happy to know that those sweet 90s vibes are being infused into the very walls of the addition. I'm sure we'll have nothing but good luck (albeit maybe bad hair) in there.

The roofers are staging their portion of the project which they'll start soon. Friday, we move out. That's a post for another day...

For today, I'll leave you with this little gem:






No comments:

Post a Comment